If you’re dissatisfied with any product you purchased from store.wpindeed.com, you may contact us within 30 days of your purchase for a refund. We cannot issue a refund if you contact us more than 30 days after your purchase date, unless it was a fraudulent transaction.
To request a refund, use the information provided in the confirmation email you received after you made your purchase. Or contact directly via email@example.com
They will get back to you within 72 hours.
- Only plugin(s) purchased via store.wpindeed.com is eligible for a refund, and only if you contact us within 30 days of your purchase. If you bought it elsewhere, your plugin(s) is subject to the return policies of that vendor.
- If we issue a refund, it should appear on your credit card statement within 3-5 business days. Upon receipt, you must uninstall any plugin(s) for which you no longer posses a valid license. We reserve the right to disable any product keys and/or serial numbers issued to you for the refunded products.
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you.
Other software issues:
Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
If you have questions about using your any of our products, please use the Support section from your Account.