1. Download the plugin (.zip file).
2. In WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Upload Plugin by pressing the upload button.
4. Activate the plugin.
5. In Ultimate Affiliate Pro plugin dashboard go to navigation menu and find EXTENSIONS tab. Upon clicking the menu’s item, a box with Ninja Forms Tracking module will be available.
1. Ninja Forms Tracking module can be enable or disable by pressing “Activate/Hold” switcher button from the module panel.
2. In ‘Reference Commission value’ section you may set the Reference Value for each form.
Based on each Affiliate Rank, commission will be used for further Referrals calculation.
For example if Reference Value is setup $20 and affiliate user has assigned the Rank with 20% amount, the affiliate user will received a Referral with $4 amount.
3. In ‘Referral Default Status’ admin my choose what type of status will have Referrals.
4. In ‘Source Name’ you may set a name in order to know referrals source.