Store WPIndeed - Premium Extensions for WP Plugins

Split Commission

Installation

1. Download the plugin (.zip file).
2. In WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Upload Plugin by pressing the upload button.
4. Activate the plugin.
5. In Ultimate Affiliate Pro plugin dashboard go to navigation menu and find EXTENSIONS tab. Upon clicking the menu’s item, a box with Split Commission module will be available.

Setup

1. Split Commission module can be enable or disable by pressing “Activate/Hold” switcher button from the module panel.

2. Split Commission may be set to split the commission differently between affiliates.
You my set extra bonuses for first or last Affiliate.

For example if you set a bonus of 20% from the commission for the first Affiliate, the rest of 80% will be split to all Affiliates.
This example is applies to the last Affiliate also.
If you set a bonus of 15% for the first Affiliate and 20% for the last Affiliate, the rest of 65% from the commission will split to all affiliates.
The sum of the values inserted should not exceed 100% from commission.

Practical example

We have a product with price of 120$.

Admin grant a commission of 30% from the product price wich represents 36$.

1. In first scenario all the affiliates receive equal parts.

Adam receive 12$.
Jeremy receive 12$.
Curtis receive 12$.

2. In second scenario we give an extra bonus of 10% for the first Affilate wich is 3.6$.

The rest of 32.4$ will be divided for all affiliates wich is 10.8$ per affiliate.

Adam receive 14.4$ (10.8$ + 3.6$).
Jeremy receive 10.8$.
Curtis receive 10.8$.

3. In third scenario we give an extra bonus of 20% for the last affiliate wich is 7.2$.

The rest of 28.8$ will be divided for all affiliates wich is 9.6$ per affiliate.

Adam receive 9.6$.
Jeremy receive 9.6$.
Curtis receive 16.8$ (7.2$ + 9.6$).

4. In fourth scenario we give 15% bonus for Adam and 5% for Curtis wich represent a total bonuses of 7.2$.

Adam receive a bonus of 5.4$.
Curtis receive a bonus of 1.8$.
The rest of 28.8$ will be divided for all affiliates wich is 9.6$ per affiliate.

Adam receive 15$ (5.4$ + 9.6$).
Jeremy receive 9.6$.
Curtis receive 11.4$ (1.8$ + 9.6$).

Categories: Documentation