1. Download the plugin (.zip file).
2. In WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Upload Plugin by pressing the upload button.
4. Activate the plugin.
5. In WordPress left sidebar menu look after UAP-External Referral Links extension.
1. External Referral Links module can be enable or disable by pressing “Activate/Hold” switcher button from the module panel.
2. In Set The Referral Variable Name you may set a name of the parameter which will be added to referral URLs of the site B.
“Referral Variable Name” parameter contains the affiliate name from which the link was received. When referral will click on site B “Referral Variable Name” will be store in a cookie on the referral browser.
When a customer clicks on a product from site B and is redirected on site A to finish the payment, site A will identify if the customer has accessed the link from an affiliate.
If “Referral Variable Name” exists then affiliate will earn a commission from site A.
3. When a customer clicks on a link coming from an affiliate, the link has a parameter with the affiliate’s name. After the customer clicks on the affiliate link, a cookie with the affiliate’s name will be saved in his browser.
Customers will be redirected to the same page without the affiliate’s name in the URL if Redirect is enabled.
4. In Cookie Expiration, you may decide when the cookie expires.
The entered value represents the number of seconds until the cookie expires.