1. Download the plugin (.zip file).
2. In WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Upload Plugin by pressing the upload button.
4. Activate the plugin.
5. In WordPress left sidebar menu look after UAP-External Referral Links extension.
1. External Referral Links module can be enable or disable by pressing “Activate/Hold” switcher button from the module panel.
2. In Set The Referral Variable Name you may set a name of the parameter which will be added to referral URLs of the site B.
“Referral Variable Name” parameter contains the affiliate name from which the link was received. When referral will click on site B “Referral Variable Name” will be store in a cookie on the referral browser.
When referral clicks on a product from site B and is redirected on site A to finish the payment, site A will identify if the referral has accessed the link from an affiliate.
If “Referral Variable Name” exists then affiliate will earn a commission from site A.
3. When referral clicks on link coming from affiliate, link has a parameter with affiliate’s name.
After referral clicks on affiliate link, a cookie with affiliate’s name will be saved in his browser.
By switching Redirect on, referral will be redirected in the the same page without affiliate’s name in URL.
4. In Cookie Expiration you may decide the time the cookie expires.
Entered number represents the number in seconds before cookie will expire.