1. Download the plugin (.zip file).
2. In WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Upload Plugin by pressing the upload button.
4. Activate the plugin.
5. In Ultimate Membership Pro plugin dashboard go to navigation menu and find EXTENSIONS tab. Upon clicking the menu’s item, a box with Granted Access module will be available.
1. Granted Access module can be enable or disable by pressing “Activate/Hold” switcher button from the module panel.
2. You may allow visitors to access restricted or public content only if their IP’s addresses are saved in “White List IPs” area.
If there is more than one IP address you have to separate them by comma.
3. To restrict access for a certain IP address you just remove it from the “White List IPs” field.