1. Download the plugin (.zip file).
2. In WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Upload Plugin by pressing the upload button.
4. Activate the plugin.
5. In Ultimate Affiliate Pro plugin dashboard go to navigation menu and find EXTENSIONS tab. Upon clicking the menu’s item, a box with IP Restrictions module will be available.
1. IP Restrictions module can be enable or disable by pressing “Activate/Hold” switcher button from the module panel.
2. In “Restricted IPs” section you may save visitors IP’s addresses in order to restrict access to register form.
On frontend, register form will not be displayed for those who have saved IP addresses in “Restricted IPs”.
3. In “Whitelist IPs” save visitors IP’s addresses in order to grant access to register form.