1. Download the plugin (.zip file).
2. In WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Upload Plugin by pressing the upload button.
4. Activate the plugin.
5. In Ultimate Membership Pro plugin dashboard go to navigation menu and find EXTENSIONS tab. Upon clicking the menu’s item, a box with Restrict Widgets module will be available.
1. Restrict Widgets module can be enable or disable by pressing “Activate/Hold” switcher button from the module panel.
2. You can choose between displaying or restricting access to certain widgets according to members levels.