1. Download the plugin (.zip file).
2. In WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Upload Plugin by pressing the upload button.
4. Activate the plugin.
5. In Ultimate Membership Pro plugin dashboard go to navigation menu and find EXTENSIONS tab. Upon clicking the menu’s item, a box with Restriction Release module will be available.
1. Restriction Release module can be enable or disable by pressing “Activate/Hold” switcher button from the module panel.
2. When you create a new page or post, a section with Restriction Release will be available in the right sidebar of the body.
3. You can specify a restriction release date for that post. Based on the date saved by the admin, post content will become public.
4. Restriction date can be modified anytime in every post or page by setting a new one or leave it blank.